GVM UPGRADES FOR YOUR Y62 Patrol
• Load Rated Rear Lower Control Arms Re-rating the rear axle to 2,400kg ($2,850)
• Front and Rear Springs Replaced ($778)
• Wheel alignment ($165)
• HBMC Tool Levy, Administration & Environmental Levy ($265)
• HBMC Fluid ($150)
• Fitting (approx. $1,200)
• Compliance ($1,100)
• C45-408 will be 55mm lift with heavy bar and winch (ARB, TJM etc) • C45-356 will be 55mm lift with light weight bar (Dash/Rhino) • C45-354 will be to suit no loadRear Springs
• C45-357 50mm at 150-250KG • C45-359 50mm at 250-350KG • C45-479 will be 450-550KgControl Arms
• 2400kg Load Rated Rear Lower Control Arms
• Some American branded tyres (Nitto, Toyo, Mickey Thompson especially) have very rigid side walls and this can upset the HBMC system. This can be fixed with the option of an Additional Custom Shock or Tuning of The HBMC System.
• Tyres less likely to cause wobble are Yokohama Geolander X-AT or Maxxis RAZR tyres.
• If suspension tuning and HBMC shock revalving is required additional cost may be incurred.
• Options are Available for non HBMC Models.
• HBMC delete option available.
• May vary, approximately 4 weeks
TO FIND OUT MORE, GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY